Terran Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terran Empire

The Terran Empire Guild Forums for Astro Empires

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Ikariam Chat :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

General Ikariam Chat :D Empty
PostSubject: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:42 pm

good.

we have everything.

hopefully i have wine and tavern in 10 hours, so i can send booze to guys without vineyard.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Seems like the game wants our men pissed before battle with how many of us have Vine lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Looks like I'm the only one with Marble Shocked

I'll get working on that ASAP so I can build a diplomacy center and we can form an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Galios[42:28]

I've also got sulfur

How fitting our Diplomat got the marble with which to build the embassy - Terias is diplomat everywhere Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://terranempire.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:52 pm

I CANNOT ESCAPE THE DIPLOMACY!!!

It stalks me y'know....
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:53 pm

Hmm wonder how diplomacy works on this game and will we be able to station men/ships in allied cities lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Already found that out, yes you can station troops in other peoples cities. You don't want to be moving too much though, as the upkeep on units is twice as expensive when they are in transit (except for trade ships).

As for the diplomacy, I have no idea how that's going to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Terias: i focus on ambassy too.. however everyone should have an Amb to join the guild and Amb lvl3 is needed to form the guild.
once we have Amb we should focus on warehouses and economy.. especially on colonizing like there is no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:57 pm

I know that sending units in transit is expensive lol, tryed attacking someone with 1 troop to verify you always lose 1 after battle and I did verify it lol Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:01 pm

thats why we should build warehouses..
better than building army..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:03 pm

I agree Axton. Focus on getting our Econ up and colonizing new areas quickly. I'm not sure how that part actually works yet other than you have to have a palace.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Yeh Yeh lol I never knew at the time and it was an experiment :p, on a side note dam you better get working we all need marble soon lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:28 pm

research the "Well Digging"
then research "Conservation", "Pulley", Wealth"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:55 pm

Yep I'm on wealth now should be done just when I wake up lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm skipping well digging for now... before I read things I upgraded my townhall to level 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:54 am

Teria: lvl2 townhall doesnt give you +1 citizen/ hour.

i have "wealth" and i still cant build tavern..
however when i got this, i received +50 from each luxury resource.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:48 am

I was wondering where the hell that came from, now atleast I know lol, and I also put my woodmill to level 2 on my own go me >.>, might need to kill the others on my island to get my losses back but I'm willing to do that lol Smile

(On a side note, any idea which research unlocks Tavern?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:10 am

My guess is "wine press" for taverns. I don't have wine on my island so im pushing ahead for expansion and foreign cultures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:18 am

c1240: you are close to me, so i can send you booze.
and you can send me some crystal..Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:22 am

Thats my kind of deal, ill prolly use all my crystal for the next 10 hours or so. Then you can have some 5 wine per crystal? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:32 am

lol..

i just 50 more crystals to upgrade my academy:P
so 50 booze for 50 crystal?Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:35 am

Ill ship you some once ive upgraded my one.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:02 am

You know anyone who doesn't have vines is in trouble because there gonna supply all of us lol :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:56 am

Just dont worry about that Hellsing.. you can build new colonies in a week..
we will need marble for our new colonies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:39 am

Sorry axton, i might not be sending you crystal any time soon. I just sold 4 for 300 gold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Ikariam Chat :D   General Ikariam Chat :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Ikariam Chat :D
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next