Terran Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terran Empire

The Terran Empire Guild Forums for Astro Empires

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Founding a New Base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Founding a New Base Empty
PostSubject: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Just so you're all aware you need more than just a palace. (Not sure how many others have tried to get that new base yet).

You havenīt met all the requirements needed to found a colony:

* You don�xB4;t have enough gold! You still need 11107 Gold!
* You don�xB4;t have enough building material! You still need 1245 building material
* You don�xB4;t have enough trade ships! You still need 5 trade ships!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:05 pm

So the requirements are 1250 Wood, 12000 Gold & 5 trade ships. It's still not clear if you all your resources are shared between your colonies or if you have to ship them to yourself. (Trying to find some info on this). If anyone can provide an answer that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:25 pm

Terias, trust me it won't be, thats why you have a drop down bar for your cities lol, it would be to easy that way so you would need to trade with yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:37 pm

Well I'm still hoping to find a definite answer on it. I was contemplating building another base on the same island and just trade copious amounts of marble for whatever else I need... Would seem to make more sense, only because we're going to have the nice alliance so finding sources of whatever will be that much easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Even if you settle on another marble island terias, I would do it in another island chain. Like 10 spaces away, that way you get access to a whole new market and a whole new set of prices for everything. Sure same island gives you the advantage of getting twice the payout of your donations but if you move to another island there is a chance that the locals have upgraded their buildings higher then your island anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:53 pm

I'm just gonna move one island over to try and keep close range, sure new places won't fully appear but that's what your there for lol Xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:04 am

Has anyone built that second base yet? Still waiting to find out if you share resources between each base/city or if you have to trade with yourself. The location choice will make a HUGE difference depending on the answer to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:53 am

Money is global, resources are local. I'm not sure if trade ships are local or global. Doesn't look like you can transfer ships so they might be global, doesn't make sense that they teleport to wherever they are leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:25 am

Back to top Go down
Kevbotrek

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:09 am

Axton how far away from your original base did you build your new one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:00 am

2 hours and 40 minutes..
so i will have my colony in 2 hours:)
Back to top Go down
Hellsing
Galaxy Commander
Galaxy Commander

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:58 pm

My new base is up, the resources are per city not overall as we suspected while the cash is just put into one place Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:17 am

if you have a new colony you will be able to build 2 more colonies in 3 days. i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:45 am

I would have had a new base sometime very soon but I got attacked (again). People with low ranks keep hitting me with loads of swordsmen and Phalax's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:48 am

they have not only low ranks but low IQ as well.
they are the little kids thinking that only military way is enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:57 am

Worst part is you don't even know where the attack came from. You get a name and that's it... (Although it is easy to send them a message and they usually respond Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founding a New Base   Founding a New Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Founding a New Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terran Empire :: Ikariam-
Jump to: