Terran Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terran Empire

The Terran Empire Guild Forums for Astro Empires

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dzydeb

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS   Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:13 pm

State Your Opinion
Back to top Go down
&#78

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS   Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:32 pm

I've no problem with him leaving for some time, but once he comes back he should be GM. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prideth

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS   Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm worried about the effect Havic's leaving has had on TE. Our folk seem lost and unsure. If we have a spy, then we need to find that person and get rid of him/her. The sooner Havic gets back to TE, as GM, the better.
Back to top Go down
spacetycoon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS   Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:32 pm

I dont know what the issue is... Havic left to join WAR in order to continue the campaign against BSMF. He is continuing what we started. Now as I have stated on the forum before, I think it was an ill advised war (not Havics doing) that we as a guild decided on, but being one of many I went with the decision of the majority. We need to worry about how we are going to finish this war, and it seems Havic is doing just that... so if he needs to leave to do so, then that demonstrates leadership rather than some sort of weakness. Also we need to stop talking about our "GM" doing or not doing (over and over again) but rather we need to worry about what WE as a guild TOGETHER can do to affect how thing are going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS   Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion on CURRENT MATTERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terran Empire :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to: