Terran Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terran Empire

The Terran Empire Guild Forums for Astro Empires

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My ideas about varios things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackwolf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

My ideas about varios things. Empty
PostSubject: My ideas about varios things.   My ideas about varios things. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:49 am

Hey everyone, im just writing here to give my opinions on varios things in the guild.

First of all the medals and awards category, thats exttremely out of date and doesn't look like its changed since i was here:P nif you want me to create some new medals and awars just ask, o have a program that i can use to make them quickly. I also think the stats you need to get these medals are lame, they need to be updated say like the min econ medal should be4K then 5k so on so fourth. If you would like me to draw up some new medal requirements and do some new medals PM me and ill get onto it asap.

Again the ranks havent changed since ive been here, so they are extremely out of date. I would propose making the ranking system completely different. I think we should start earning ranks upon what we do for the guild, i think ranks should be earned upon getting a certain ammount of medals, such as 2 medals you get Able seaman and go on form there 4 medals you get leading hand so on and so fourth, its a ngood way to represent who actually does work for the guild.

This forum should be used more Lady Pheana put alot of work into making it soe we should use it.
I have some more ideas but going to put them straight through Havic first.

Post your thoughts here:)

Thanks, BW
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: for got something:)   My ideas about varios things. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 am

one last thing, i believe the guild wide aim should be to get everybody well defended and upto level 40 atleast.
Back to top Go down
Lord Evil
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant
Lord Evil

Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: My ideas about varios things.   My ideas about varios things. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:10 pm

That is a very amiable aim to have, perhaps it is worth looking into but we need to take it one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ideas about varios things.   My ideas about varios things. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My ideas about varios things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terran Empire :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to: